Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vacation Bible School!

Our boys did V B S the week of July 14th...and they had a blast at Camp Gratitude! Thank you Freedom's Way Baptist, for all the hard work in providing all the children with Biblical teaching, fun and games. It is a time they won't soon forget!




Lukas getting his certificate from Pastor Jerry Cook, and the other 1st graders!



Wyatt & his certificate w/his 3rd grade group and leader Candi Schultz. Candi is a sweet friend who is one of the most thoughtful, godly women I know. Thank you for always thinking of me and my family...it touches my heart! I love you!

No comments:

Our Wedding Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wyatt's Birthday

Lukas' Birthday

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feliz Navidad---Too funny to not post

    Click here to create your own video