Saturday, August 30, 2008

MOUNTASIA + SIX

Some of you think I'm crazy and maybe after reading this it will confirm to you that I am. But I decided to take Wyatt & Lukas to Mountasia with some of their friends on July 28th. They invited Luke Cunningham, Devon Kim, Jared Mumper and Johnny Fredericks. That's right...it was me and SIX boys from the ages of 6 to 8 and I SURVIVED IT!
In reality, they are all really nice boys and they all got along great! They played 18 holes, which was one too many for Johnny, but I think they were all ready to go. We had planned that I would take them to the park for lunch where we would fly AirHogs and ride scooters. This worked out great!

No comments:

Our Wedding Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wyatt's Birthday

Lukas' Birthday

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feliz Navidad---Too funny to not post

    Click here to create your own video