Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Health

Thank you to all who have continued to check up on me and have been praying. I'm glad to write that I have wonderful news to share with all of you! The Lord has blessed me and I have not been numb in over 4 weeks...today! I am only seeing my chiropractor once a week, instead of 3 times a week. I started working out 3 days a week and as of June 2, I'm up to 5 days a week! (Thank you Julie for your love, encouragment, and singing!!!--I have it on tape!!!) I really believe that with weight loss, regular exercise and seeing my chiro as needed, (...oh yeah,...and if I stop falling down) I can continue to have full feeling in my leg, fingers & neck, Lord willing of course. I will continue to keep you posted with any other changes (if any). So please continue to pray for me and my health!
I love you all! ~~Georg

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I am so glad to hear this! Keep up the good disciplines you have started! God is good, isn't He?:)
Love,
Sharon

Our Wedding Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wyatt's Birthday

Lukas' Birthday

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feliz Navidad---Too funny to not post

    Click here to create your own video