Thursday, June 26, 2008

June, June, June...my busy June!

Well, let me just start out by saying that June is (was) a VERY BUSY month for us here at the Hoglo Home! So, I thought it would jus be easier to post it all at the end of the month, which is what I am attempting to do right now. We started the month with two Birthdays, one 52nd Anniversary, Father's Day, Promotion, a Book Sale, Tuesdys at the Pool, swim lessons, a trip to Magic Mountain and an nice visit from the Worlds Greatest Brother! (He's cute too!) We had a blast just hanging out with family and celebrating the lives that the Lord has blessed us with! I hope you enjoy the slide shows!
~~ Georg
PS...My boys & I earned free tickets to Magic Mountain, through a reading program in February this year! They are wonderful readers and I could NOT be prouder of them!

No comments:

Our Wedding Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wyatt's Birthday

Lukas' Birthday

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feliz Navidad---Too funny to not post

    Click here to create your own video