Thursday, March 12, 2009

ACORNS TO OAKS

The Childrens & Jr. Choirs at church put on a 40 minute musical this winter called Acorns to Oaks. It tells a story of how one can only grow in Christ and Christ alone. Wyatt landed the part of an invention, that's right, you read it right, he played the part of an invention. He was a "ROBO-SCARECROW". I want to download the video but can't figure it out, so when I do I'll add it to the pictures. It was a great opportunity for an outreach to our community, we had a great turn out, and all the kids had a fun.

Lukas

Wyatt

Stage hands Sarah & Lauren

Jeanne & me

Master Kathy & her servant (me)

Wyatt plays a ROBO-SCARECROW that malfunctions...very cute & funny.
He did a wonderful job!

No comments:

Our Wedding Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wyatt's Birthday

Lukas' Birthday

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feliz Navidad---Too funny to not post

    Click here to create your own video