Monday, May 05, 2008

Tagged by Lauren

Here we go:
4 jobs I've had:
Salesperson at various stores
Accounts Payable / Payroll Clerk
Legal Secretary (HATED IT!)
Accounting / Office Manager
4 places I've lived:
California only, so here are the cities
La Crescenta
Glendale
Burbank
Saugus
4 shows I watch on TV:
Survivor
Amazing Race
Pasion (spanish show)
Men In Trees
4 blogs I check regularly:
Kostjuk Family
Smith Family
Waldeck Family
Ellsworth Family
4 foods I like to eat:
Mexican (all of it)
Sushi (most of it)
Chinese (some of it)
Steak Sandwiches (Yum!)
(Anything I don't have to cook myself ~ I like)
4 interesting places I have been:
Williamsburg, VA
Princeville, HI (Kauaii)
Boston, MA
Cancun, Mexico
4 places I want to be right now:
Lake Tahoe
Kauaii, Hawaii
Minnesota (holding Emilee-newest addition to our family)
OUT to dinner
4 things I'm looking forward to this year:
Walking closer w/my Lord Jesus Christ
School ending (12 more days) & summer starting
Camping & time-sharing in Lake Tahoe (August)
Vacation in Maryland & Virginia (September) hopefully!
4 people I tag to do this on their blog:
Cindy Waldeck
Ashley Kostjuk
Elizabeth Roth
Barbara Scroggins

No comments:

Our Wedding Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wyatt's Birthday

Lukas' Birthday

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feliz Navidad---Too funny to not post

    Click here to create your own video