Friday, April 18, 2008

My Health

First of all, I want to thank you all for your prayers and for continually checking up on me to see how I'm feeling. Praise the Lord, I am much better! I completed my first 10 weeks of Chiro appointments today. Not only has my numbness lessened considerably, it has even gone away completely in some areas. My leg and fingers still go numb, (which is still not good, and we still are unsure what is causing it) but thankfully, they are not going as numb as they used to. I will now see the Chiro twice a week instead of three times for the next 12 weeks, which is good financially. The onset of Spring, brought out the lovely allergies in me, and while on a regular visit to my Chiro, Dr. Griffin, she did some pressure point treatment on me and with (NO MEDS) they were gone! Amazing! We decided to take Lukas since he was suffering too and in only two treatments, he's all better! I'm thankful for the Lord and His provision for our family! He takes care of us ALWAYS! Well, again thank you to you all for praying and please keep praying this is only the halfway point for me! Blessings to you all far and near!

Love,

Georg

No comments:

Our Wedding Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wyatt's Birthday

Lukas' Birthday

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Feliz Navidad---Too funny to not post

    Click here to create your own video